Thursday 10 March 2022

Here we go...

Here we go...

 Some years ago sititng in an Oxford pub that had wonderful 'facilities', my daughter and I toyed with the the idea of blogging reviews of 'facilities', with photos and our opinion of what we've found.

The first thing you need to realise is that this occurred during one of our annual fortnights (before she finished her degree and got a proper job. The second thing is that during that fortnight, we partake quite freely of the available libations, and as a result, our imagination runs free...a lot more freely than action in many cases. As a result, nothing very much has happened...until now.

We did think of a number of names for this addition to the www content, but the only one I can remember is "The Blog-Roll of Fame", so here we go...the first entry in The Blog-Roll of Fame, I hope you enjoy.

p.s. I will be writing more serious(ish) stuff at Markaich's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Markaich's Musings: Planting apple trees...

Markaich's Musings: Planting apple trees... : I get Gurteen's Knowledge Letter , each month from David Gurteen , a Knowledge Managem...